domenica 30 marzo 2008

OnCe AgAiN

Once again ... hoping that my words out of the mouth can take shape and turn into decisions .... I feel blocked, as if I were at the bottom of a pit from which I can not see the light .. . this time, it's as if the shadows that surround me prove to be larger than me, decided to resist ... determined to stifle me ... what can I do then? ... there must be a reason why this time everything seems so hard, why I feel i can lose everything if only move a step ... there must be a reason why this time I feel a victim, although I may be executioner ... perhaps I know why, or maybe not .... in both cases there's a wound that is bleeding ... endless ...

1 commento:

Anonimo ha detto...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.